Hope Springs Eternal in the Human Heart

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fall in God's Country...






So....I'm going to attempt this blog thing. I'll probably use it most just for pictures, and random updates for those of you who might actually be interested in what's occurring (sp?) in my life here in the great white north (soon to be great white, actually).

which brings us to my current topic: fall in the Scott Valley. I live in a truly BEAUTIFUL place. it's absolutely amazing. October is by far my favorite month of the year here, and this one has really been fantastic. here's pics (try not to convulse in envy).

that is all...since it's supposed to get really rainy, starting tonight!

4 Comments:

  • oh mr. kimball, i'm still waiting for YOU to post on YOUR blog about it!! come on!! :) i loved reading your stuff about Austin...

    By Blogger hollyannfail, at 6:15 PM  

  • holly those are stunning pics. i was stoked to see you when you were here.

    who we gonna get to plan our birthday party?


    hi dan.

    By Blogger Mike Murrow, at 6:42 PM  

  • Hey friend! Great to see you are blogging.

    I have to HUGE news to share...I'll give ya a holler' in after Thanksgiving.

    HOLY COW...it's almost the 28th!!!!

    By Blogger Kelly Kalani Burch, at 10:35 AM  

  • ohh,
    i found you and your beautiful pics. Nice work.
    Here's to food fights at the cowboy dinner. Happy Thanksgiving my friend

    By Blogger Thegoodz, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home