Hope Springs Eternal in the Human Heart

Thursday, January 25, 2007

the last 2 months...




so, I've been getting hassled about the fact that I've not posted in awhile. My apologies! :) Life has actually been really busy. Let me share the love and photos with you...

1. Cross country skiing 2 weeks ago at Mt Shasta--so fun!! it's one of my new favorite things!
2. Old friends from the high school years...it was super great to see them over Christmas!! Blurry, but...hey, I wasn't the one taking the picture!!
3. world's greatest nephew at Christmas! Oh my, he is just adorable...

And, I just returned from a GREAT weekend in Gloucester, MA (near Boston), for a quick weekend visit with a dear friend...and I will put up pics and a thought-provoking post (I'm letting it marinate today) within the next few days... :) There is actually much on my mind right now...so do check back! There's the potential of some exciting announcements very soon...

3 Comments:

  • Wait...wahhhht? you were up here and you didn't drop a line? Would have loved to say hello. You're coming back in April, yes?

    By Blogger james, at 7:35 AM  

  • don't hate me! I was only out there for 2 days, it was super quick, see the posting above...and YES, I'm really stoked on seeing you guys in April!

    By Blogger hollyannfail, at 2:39 PM  

  • Dude, 2 days is 48 hours. Cade and i so could have dropped up into Gloucester for 90 mins of it . . . easily!

    Just razzin' sister. :) Look forward to checking out that coffee shop when you're in town again.

    By Blogger james, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home